1)Are you really ready for 125 questions?
2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
How cute, you think I've had a relationship before. *cries*
3) Do you believe in God?
Sorta. I don't think so, but I'm still pretty apt to stay on the good side of most religions.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
No idea. It's been a while. Not that there isn't anyone who I'd like to say that to, I just haven't gotten the chance.
5) Do you regret it?
No idea. Maybe.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Define depressed, then we'll talk.
7) Have a best friend?
8) Are you a boy or girl?
If I told you, I would have to kill you.
9) What is your relationship status?
Crushing on someone, they may or may not know it.
10) How do you want to die?
Painlessly and before I get too old.
11) What did you last eat?
Does drinking tea count? If not, a sandwich.
12) Like to go on walks?
I guess. Depends on if I'm told I should or not. If it's of my free will, yeah.
13) Do you bite your nails?
Only when they're short. After a certain length, I stop.
14) When was your last physical fight?
I do verbal fights, sorry.
15) Do you have an attitude?
I have no idea. Everyone tells me different.
16) Do you like someone?
There are many people I like, do you want one in particular?
17) Whats your real name?
Anonymous. Yeah. I'm the one you keep quoting.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
Straight Edge. So no.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes. Very, very much.
21) Do you miss someone?
A couple friends who've moved away, but I still email them, so I guess it's okay.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Shove it in my mouth.
23) Do you tan a lot?
I haven't seen sun in days. No.
24) Have any pets?
Two dogs, three cats, three fish, and, at last count, fifty snails that sprung from two.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
26) Ever eaten food in the car while you or someone else is driving?
Not in a while, but yeah.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
I am unexed. Exless.
29) Are you scared of spiders?
I don't like them, but I'm not sure if I'm really scared of them.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Ugh. No. Too many potential paradoxes. The past is a minefield of those things.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Many, many things.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
This is my weekend. I'm planning on finishing a script, but now this came up and BAM- I'll do it later.
33) Do you want to have kids?
No. If anything, an adopted one.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
35) Do you type fast?
Depends on what I'm doing and whether I want to do it.
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Two ear piercings.
37) Want any more?
A cartilage one would be cool, but not necessary.
38) Can you spell well?
Oddly enough, I spell better in German than in English. English is my first language.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
I guess. No one dead, though. I don't remember anyone dead well enough.
40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing, really. Cheesecake wouldn't be too bad, though.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Never again. I hate fire and I hate smoke. Ugh.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Mhm. A horse that hates me, too.
44) Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't think so.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah. NB (Nobody) cheated on me with NO (No one).
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
NB was pretty broken up when we separated.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Depending on the person, yeah.
50) What should you be doing?
Writing my script.
51) What's irritating you right now?
52) Have you ever liked someone?
53) Does somebody love you?
Outside of family relationships, no.
54) What is your favorite color?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Does paranoia count?
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Doubt that a nonexistent person can think of an existent one.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Don't remember. I don't exactly cry a lot.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
First chances aren't easy to come by, why would I give you a second?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
It's not horrible, but it's not the best.
67) What was your childhood nickname?
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Other than when I was a toddler, no.
69) Do you think you're a good person?
Nope. My tendency to wish horrible things upon people I don't like kind of dampens the "good person" regime.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read a bad fanfic for laughs.
73) What is bothering you?
I would tell you, but I think they'd find out somehow.
74) Have you ever been out of the country?
75) Do you play the Wii?
76) Are you listening to music right now?
I'm listening to the rain hit my window.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
American Chinese food, Chinese Chinese food, or American Chinese Chinese food? Yes, undecided, and from what I've heard, no.
78) Do you know your father's birthday?
No. I know the general time period, though.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
I think I may be.
81) Are you mean?
I think so. I don't know. No one tells me these things.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
You mean brown shoes?
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
It stopped getting personal?
84) Do you believe in true love?
Maybe. Don't know.
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Ick, no. And I refuse to become proud. I don't have an ego.
86) Do you like the outside?
When it's not raining, snowing, hailing, cold, or hot, yes.
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
92) Are you hungry?
93) Do you have a bank account?
I have no idea. I might.
94) What makes you happy?
Mocking bad writing and writing. Until I realize that I just mocked bad writing, and my writing is bad, too. So...
95) Would you change your name?
I guess, if I figured out a better name.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
If it's on and I remember.
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Feel bad for them. Take that whatever way you want.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
I avoid people I can't see, too.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes. But then again, I'm forever alone.
109) Do you go to church?
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
I'm being paranoid about something I said, they prolly don't care, the usual.
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Depends on what you qualify as deep. The deepest I can think of is a friend who may or may not be my friend anymore and I shall not say the name of.
113) Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Ear piercings- yes. Anywhere else- no. Tattoos? I don't know. Depends.
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
The shed, despite how many harvestmen are in there. It has a tiny heater and an outlet.
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
Haven't loved for the first time, why would I swear not to do it?
119) Do you want to please everyone?
Yes. Very much so.
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
121) Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
When I was in third grade.
122) Are you alone?
123) Do you have any siblings?
124) Did you speak to your father today?
125) How many months until your birthday?
Let me count. 8, I think.